I am available to host soup swaps, teach a soup course and run a soup tour. Please contact me at email@example.com for additional information.
- Souperama at Jimmy’s No. 43
- Listed as one of the 39 Newww.York Favorites
- A Seriously Soupy Evening by The Foodista
- Soup and Homemade Bread by the Fire – Brooklyn Cookery
- Comfort Foods for Cold Winter Days – Uticaod.com
- Quoted in the Article “Eats and Apps: Building a Community of Food + Tech Lovers” on Food + Tech Connect.com
- Seriously Soupy Holiday Recipe on Ditmas Park Blog
- Featured Article in Dimas Park Corner “Serious Passover Soups“
- Garlicky Green Soup – Featured on Garlic Gold
- Guest Post on Taste as You Go – Tomato Basil Pesto Soup
- Guest Post on Food2 – Garbanzo Bean and Roasted Tomato Soup
- Guest Post on Food2 – Hearty Black-Eyed Pea and Vegetable Soup
- The Huffington Post – 5 Traditional New Orleans Soups for Mardi Gras
- The Huffington Post – Seven Soups Inspired by the Oscars for Best Motion Picture
- Guest Post on Mom in the City – Chunky Tomato Vegetable Soup
- Seven Soups Inspired by the Oscars for Best Motion Picture - Featured in The Huffington Post (Food Section)
- Guest Post on What’s the Soup – Fava Bean and Pesto Soup
- Guest Post on What’s the Soup – Creamless Asparagus Soup
- Guest Post on What’s the Soup – Grandma Fay’s Famous Matzo Ball Soup
- Guest Post on What’s the Soup – Serena Norr Wins the “Squashy” Trophy
- Contributor to food blog, My Judy the Foodie for the Seriously Soupy Sunday’s Column.
Thank you for your interest in working with me or advertising on Seriously Soupy. I started blogging in 2009 with my original soup making blog Seriously Soupy where there are now over 100 soup recipes featured on the site. This has also involved sharing recipes, attending events and conducting interviews, testing out products. I strive to provide content that is relevant – so please only pitch me with soup recipe ideas or food reviews.
How we can work together:
Sponsored Posts and Reviews: If your brand focuses on green living, travel, healthy food, health, wellness, eco-fashion – for both children and adults – and/or beauty, or a charitable cause then I would love to work with you to create original content for your brand either through an original article or a product review. I would also help ‘to get the word out’ about the content through various social media outlets such as Twitter and Facebook.
Recipe Development: Through my website Seriously Soupy I develop and create original recipes. As a guest writer for your company, I can develop unique recipes such as healthy recipes kids, soup recipes, fun breakfast food options, quick dinner options, etc.
Advertising: I welcome banner advertisements (top of the site) and smaller (125×125) or (300×250) ads. If you are interested, please email me at seriouslysoupy.com
Giveaways: I love featuring relevant giveaways on Seriously Soupy. I would require that I test out a product/and or service before I promote them and also that full shipment is handled by whomever I work with.
Blogger Ambassador: Working behind products and brands that I love is very important to me. If your brand fits in with my mission – homemade soup making – then I would love to promote your product as a blogger ambassador.